Friday, March 11, 2011

He gets confused with how emotional I could get.

But I can’t actually tell him every core reason why I’m like this, because it’s just not his place to actually hear my emotional rants.

I want to talk to him in a manner that we both understand. And being his friend for a while makes me believe that EMO is not something we understand together.

Bottomline is, I never want to talk about sad things with him, because it’s just not the kind of thing I’d expect him to talk to me about.

I don’t want us to get really serious when we talk because I just can’t stay serious when it’s him I am talking to.

I want to tell him everything I told my other friends about, but I can’t. I can’t because I know he wouldn’t react the same way my other friends did. And I can’t because I know he’ll just wave his hand and tell me, “That’s nothing. Forget it, it isn’t worth it.”

And then the laughter will start again….

0 comments: