Monday, March 11, 2013

Unwinding at Two Thousand Feet Above Sea Level

It’s Monday, and my friends and I decided to spend the afternoon at Eden Nature Park…ON A MONDAY! Yeah. haha! There weren’t a lot of people at the park, so we had it for ourselves. Actually just spent the whole afternoon playing, taking pictures, and eating. :p


This beautiful thing spread its pretty colors for us, and he stayed there until we finished taking photos w/ him. :)

Fun fun fun Indiana Jones! We were actually in the Children’s corner. The adults’ was on the other side. lol! :))

Bringing out the little kids in us. Played around in the playground w/ extra grown-up precautions. :)

My red raptor w/ his eyeliner full on! :)) So I told my friends we should take photos w/ these dinos because they don’t exist anymore. :p

I just lurve how the sky contrasted w/ the view. It was like taking a photo of the sky, with me as the background. lol! :))


We do love the same colors. :p

 The view, the breath of fresh air. The perfect Monday escapade. :)

0 comments: