Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Chronicles of Villa Christina

  • I went to school for our thesis, but I was late because I still had to wait for my money to arrive so I could pay for our contribution.
  • Sephy and I met in school, then we went to AdDU so I could pay my 3, 000 to my grupmates.
  • We had lunch at Syms in Ateneo.
  • Sephy and I went to Victoria Plaza to check out some presents to buy for our Christmas Party
  • Ben met with us there to buy Teban her presents.
  • We then went to Gaisano Mall at around 3 pm after Sephy bought her stuff.
  • We spent at least 2 hours looking for presents there, then spent another hour lining up to buy my present.
  • We were supposed to have our presents wrapped however, the line was so long and it was already 7 in the evening.
  • We left Gaisano Mall at around seven.
  • We waited for Sephy at McDonald’s MTS.
  • We went home so I could grab my things then stayed there for a few minutes to devour on ou Tuna Longganisa and Tuna Shanghai
  • Then the journey to Villa Christina began
  • We arrived around 9 in the evening, then had dinner, the little exchange-gift party and then boozed all night with a twist. :D
  • We went to sleep at around 5 in the morning and woke up at 8 to enjoy the pool.
  • Loads of fun stuff happened and funny presents appreciated. :D
  • BEST CHRISTMAS PARTY EVER! :D

0 comments: