Friday, October 10, 2008

Mag ingat ka sa...KULAM

Poor? Haha! Wala lang. I wasn't much satisfied with the movie kasi. It may have a very different twist in the end, but I've seen better...

I've seen a very similar Thai movie to this only with the exception of the KULAM part. I've made a review about it here. The title was Alone. That movie had the same plot with this movie starring Judy Ann Santos. The twin story and also the ending plot was very much the same.

As I've said, only with the exception of the KULAM part. But when I've found out that Mira has a twin sister, I've already guessed what the ending might be and I wasn't mistaken. I know it was scary and all for others, it was even good for me until I've seen how it ended because it wasn't much ORIGINAL.

Filipinos are already bound to make exceptional horror movies only if they will make their plots more original and unique. I appreciate the scare factor of this movie, but the story just disappointed me. =]

Well anyway, Judy Ann was such an effective actress. Maybe that was one reason why the movie became scary. Because probably if it would be Kris Aquino, I wouldn't stop laughing until the end! =p

0 comments: