Monday, September 15, 2008

Kidapawan Trip. September 14-16, 2008

First of all, I didn't know that I was the only one whom Dhawell invited among our college friends. I was surprised since I would be staying in his house for two nights and apart from his dad, younger bro and cousin, I haven't met most of his family yet.

It was not so bad though. Although I only knew a few people among his high school friends, I still managed to get along with them somehow and it was fun.

Then the next day, we went to Lake Agco with Dhawell's family. I know, ang epal-epal ko but it's ok. It was just like I was a very distant relative! LMAO! =p

Lake Agco was in the foot of Mt. Apo. The lake, of course was boiling hot with steam coming from underneath the earth. But the heat of the lake can compromise to the freezing temperture of the atmosphere since we are by the mountain and it was raining when we arrived.

We could see our bodies steaming with smoke when we climb out of the hot pool then feel our muscles grown rigid and numb when we submerge into the freezing pool water.

It was great. Such a brief trip since Dhawell has to go back to Davao and has to return to Manila by tomorrow, but at least, finally, I have been to Kidapawan! =]

0 comments: