Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Old Miss Diary - Funny Memories of My Past

When I was a kid, my Auntie Raquel gave me a "101 Dalmatians" Diary as a birthday present. That was dated back in 1997. I often write in this diary and since I was kid, I wrote a lot of stuff about school and crushes.

Eventually around 1999, I stopped writing in my diary. Maybe because I got too busy and when I was in high school, we were given a school-stamped diary. So maybe I got wind of that one so I forgot about my diary already.

On 2002, I received another little diary from an unknown "monita" on our Kris Kringle for Christmas. Since it was new, I got so excited that I was able to fill it up with stuff. Actually, I filled it up in a timetable manner. And I was only able to start filling it up around the third month of 2003.

As I was reading my previous entires in my diary, I couldn't help but laugh at what I wrote. Aside from the messy handwriting that I had, my entries were really weird and something to laugh about. Everyday, I wrote about my crush and I was even surprised to know how fast I change from one crush to another. Names such as Ryan, Richard, Jan-Jan, Jay-Jay, Edison and Paolo popped up and I was wondering who on earth those guys are because I definitely have forgotten who they were.

I also realized that once in my life, I have changed. When I was in fifth grade, I had a group of friends with me. When we reached sixth grade, we weren't classmates anymore so I met new ones. Fortunately, the new friend I met were all those who are in the "popular" world. As time passed and we became close, I started distancing myself with my old cronies whom I considered as losers.

I didn't realize it not until recently when I read the diary. There were entries there on how I hated my previous clique and how I despised them when I couldn't remember a single reasonable thing for me not to befriend them anymore. Maybe because I thought they were uncool and unpopular.

But yeah, everything has changed anyway when I reached high school but I won't elaborate anymore.

I was also surprised at how much movies I've seen when I was in college. That was around 2003, where I wrote a lot of movie watching events with my friends in just one year.

I also cracked up when I saw this one liner entry on February 10, 2003. I'll post the image of that entry later and explain why I totally cracked up.

I really had fun while I was reading my diary. And to think, I've kept the dalmatian diary for over a decade now and I've kept that Tweety Bird one for around 6 years. I am actually planning on keeping that diary for the next ten, fifteen or even fifty years and like now, I would love to have another good laugh as I read my childhood entries. =]

My Diaries

My 11-year old diary. =]

The diary I got from the Kris Kringle thing. =]

Dates worth seeing

My first ever entry. November 8, 1997

My entry after I stopped writing in 1999.
November 29, 2004

^^ explains. =p

Wrote it just hours ago. =]

From my Tweety Bird diary.
Trip to Manila with my friends. =]

Funny Moments. =p

But hey, we could have died!

Even those whom I do not know recognized me when they became my classmates the next schoolyear. =p

Really simple. But I laughed out loud, literally loud when I read this. I think he was the first guy na nabasted ko in my whole life. =p

Unforgettable Reminders

I loved extreme sports since then. =p

This was really one of my most unforgettable moments.
January 18, 2004.
I was on TV! =p

The first "magbarkada" who became a couple. =p

LOL. I can't remeber what we danced but this was really embarrassing. =p

Movies I've seen from November, 2002 to March, 2003

This stars Mandy Moore, I guess. =p

God knows that I never had a single memory about what this movie was about. =p

Child at heart. LOL. =p

I didn't realize I was into Korean movies already since 2003

I know it sucks. =p

I hate who I was with in this movie. =p

What a valentine treat!

Another Korean movie. =p


^^ It hurt my head. =p


I forgot what this is. =p

I also forgot what this movie was all about. =p

0 comments: