Monday, June 23, 2008

Is there such a word like COPY-DOG? =p

Are they jealous?

I don't know, I just couldn't help blogging this. The thing I hate most about people is when they imitate other people. Worse, when they imitate me. I think they are worse than posers. At least you don't know those posers. They are just a bunch of losers who love to show the world that they are you.

But those who imitate you? Oh jeez, The worse thing is that you know them and it is too obvious that they are imiitating you.

Ok, why am I ranting like this? Because it's happening to me recently and most of the time! I was able to let it go the first encounters but it happens every time and it really irritates me.

The story? GLOBE TIGHT TAYO GM. If you don't know what it is, well it's when I send a group message to several people's cellphones. I send news, reactions, and other stuff about me. I send it to people by groups and what I send them, depends on who they are.

So I was sending GM's to a group of friends and after a while, this one annoying "member of the group" who has received my message a while ago would send a group message with the same type of news that I've sent.

Say for example, I'd send a GM ranting about my new shirt. After a while, that bitch would also send a group message ranting about her newly bought shirt. You may think it's a coincidence but I don't think so because IT HAPPENS OFTEN!

Whenever I do not send GM's, she wouldn't send any GM as well. But once I send a single group message, after a while, I'll be receiving a group message from her ranting about stuff similar to what I've ranted earlier. And like what Gerlie said, "tanga ko naman kung di ko ma feel na ginagaya niya ako." Indded, I agree. I won't be making stories, bashing that bitch if I didn't notice anything.

I wouldn't have noticed it if she does it discreetly but she does it every time I do send a message. I hate it. It annoys me. Doesn't she have her own stories to tell that she has to wait for me to tell my story then rephrase it as her own? It's really irritating. I wish she would realize what she's doing.

She doesn't only imitate my stories, she imitates words that I also send. like the MILUVS thing (me loves). She wasn't sending that "me loves" thing before but when i started including MILUVS in my messages, she is also starting to send ME LOVES in her messages.

That really makes my blood boil. I don't know why there are some people who are trying to imitate me when they can even be unique in their own ways. When she reads this, I'm sure she'll know who she is. I don't hate her. I hate what she's doing. And sometimes, she seems too numb to even notice that I'm telling her to stop.

What a copycat!!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

ate neym, wag mxadong high blood.
just relax.
i know ndi kah nea kyang gyahin. :))

Neym Ü said...

hehehe...thanks, trish! hehehe..kase naman eh, sobrng panggulo sa buhay. lol! =p