Friday, November 17, 2006

Angel in Heaven

I went to check my blog last Wednesday morning and received a shocking news in my cbox.

Andie posted that Joie died at around 7 pm last Tuesday. I didn't really know how to react as I was so shocked with the news. Then I told myself, "Ok, finally she took a rest."

I went to work, texting our other friends about the news. That's when I finally absorbed everything that happened and I started to cry.

I didn't cry because of the fact that she's gone, I cried because of the fact that I wasn't able to say a proper goodbye before she went away. Cried because of the fact that I'm gonna miss her bubbliness while we were talking. Cried because I lost my Korean-watching friend!

I really can't forget the times we spent talking about cute Korean guys on the series that we were watching and I love the way she bragged about who those cute guys are.

I can't forget the times she talks about Lee dong Wook and how handsome he is that she can't even believe he's real! Hahaha!

But after crying, I finally came to accept the fact that she's gone. That she has finally become an angel again after she was sent her eon earth to put smiles on people. I'm happy that she finally will be able to rest and find peace.

Somehow, Joie's loss brought about happiness because I'd rather see her that way that see her suffer because of her illness.

I love you Joie and you'll always be with us, I know. I know our Friendship won't be taken for granted even in the after life.

0 comments: