Monday, August 22, 2011

My Daily Bulletin 8/22/2011

  • Arrived at school 15 minutes before the time
  • Reviewed for GenPath quiz
  • Dr. Maramion arrived and we started our quiz
  • I got 13/15. Really felt great!
  • Quiz in Sugery came out, I failed because of my NFI in which I was deducted five points. So sayang. :(
  • Quiz in Microbiology after. CRITICAL CONDITION. lol! :))
  • Slept all throughout lunch break. Decided I’d make it my new routine
  • Sat-in the Epidemiology class. Read Surgical Oncology
  • Surgical Oncology class with Dr. Tan. Unfortunately, I fell asleep until the end of his lecture. lol! :))
  • Went home early for it was going to rain
  • Went out again and had dinner at Barbecue Boss with ate and Rap-Rap
  • Studied out at Green Coffee with ate and Rap-Rap. :)

0 comments: