Sunday, September 26, 2010

Do they, really?

I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday, and we sort of talked about my problem. She asked if “they” already know and I said they do. She asked me what “they” said about it and I gave it a thought. Nothing, really. They just looked at me, told me that they sympathize with me, then would go back to what they were doing like nothing really happened.

I guess it’s because they have more things to actually put their minds on, but I just wished they matched their words to their actions. I really couldn’t remember myself trying to ignore someone who’s just been into rough times and it felt really unfair that I didn’t feel anything from them on it.

Like what I’ve said, it’s one thing when they told me they care, it’s another when I see in their actions that they actually don’t. :| No, they don’t care. They just want me to know that they do because they think that’s the right thing.

As I’ve spent all my hours alone, thinking of them and what they did to my life, I only came into a conclusion that maybe they loved me and cared for me because they could get all the fun and love from me in return.

Now that I lost all those bubbly-ness in me because of my little problems, they turn me away because I’m not the same old fun me anymore…

0 comments: