Friday, November 06, 2009

he keeps me hanging...

i've never felt this way for a little while, but i couldn't believe someone like him would always keep me hanging once again...

it already happened before and i know i should have learned by now. i shouldn't trust so much on what i feel for him and what he feels for me. we never told each other the truth. we just played it like a game and now i feel like he's been leaving me hanging all this time, hoping for something i know i shouldn't.

should i let myself get hurt again, is already the most stupid mistake i'll do in my life. of all the things i've been through, this is really something that i can't get over with, especially when i get struck by it.

if he wants it, he'll get it. if he'll tell me, then that's better. truth hurts, but lies are more painful. and i don't want to get immersed in lies only he can make me believe.

i don't wanna feel this way, but hes making me....

0 comments: