Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tansformers Movie

Since I was a kid, I've been hooking a lot for the Transformers animated series. It indeed took years before it has been made into a realistic movie but I think that maybe if it was made before, it wouldn't have this much of an impact probably due to bad technology.

So I admit even though I've waited too long, it was indeed a worthy wait because the Transformers movie has definitely been on the rocks!

I've liked Megatron so much even from the cartoons even though I knew he was the leader of Decepticons which is the group that betrayed Cybertron's Autobots. But the movie made me thought otherwise.

-sighs- Megatron didn't have much of an exposure in the movie, I wondered why. I mean he only went out during the last minutes when he was already supposed to fight Optimus Prime.

So I admit...my eyes vented towards the cutest Autobot, Bumblebee and indeed, he proved the viewers that he wasn't just any rundown Chevvy Camaro but he indeed was an awesome chick-magnet and loyal fighter.

I can't say much about this movie since it has only shown the common stuff about fighting to save the world from evil forces but what amazed me in this movie was the way they made the robots blend so much in the human world that in a split second, I would believe that Autobots really do exist. =]

0 comments: