Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A Millionaire's First Love - Hyun Bin & Lee Yeon Hee

Hyun Bin - Kang Jae Gyung


Lee Yeon Hee - Choi Eun Hwan

Ok, so a lot of you may comment that I'm too late in watching this movie lol! But what can I do, I felt so stupid for not watching this earlier.

Ok, so let's get going! At first, I never thought that this movie would end up the way it did! I watched the movie without reading the synopsis. All I knew was that this millionaire should give up his carefree life in Seoul and should graduate high school in a province in able to inherit his grandpa's riches.

This movie was so funny at the beginning, showing how much Kang Jae Gyung and Choi Eun Hwan despised each other, fighting here and there and for nonsense reasons. But I was surprise at how heartbreaking this turned out!

The plot was kind of common, but what made this movie extraordinary was the way they changed the attitudes of the characters in this movie.

Jae Gyung, being very arrogant and a spoiled rich brat turned out to be the sweetest guy on earth and Eun Hwan, being the friendliest in her village turned out being the one who was most desperate for love.

Hearts were broken but lives were replenished in this movie. No matter how love would hurt you, your willingness to accept what is in fate for you will keep you happy for the rest of your life even without the presence of the one you truly loved.

Indeed love changes everything. It can change attitudes, it can change one's outlook in life and most importantly, it can 100% change a person's life no matter how much he lived in his stereotyped world.

Hyun Bin is just a superb actor! From his series Snow Queen, I've been tracking about his acting since then and I wasn't really mistaken when I said that I salute him and his acting. Because he definitely showed in this movie the ways to break up the hearts of viewers at the same time, mend their pain.

Kudos to Lee Yeon Hee too, for being such a baby! I really love the way she brought her character as if saying that, "I'm a very nice person". the way she talked and moved, you'll really feel a lot for Eun Hwan!

Ok, so tears stopped flowing now! It's over! lol!

I defo love this movie! =]

0 comments: