Saturday, December 23, 2006

Yuletide Bliss


weee! Christmas time is fast approaching! it has only been a while when November said goodbye and now, i't already Christmas Eve! Time for the family get-together and of course, wonderful dinner that all of you could share!

Time for presents and all those stuff that you wanna have!

But wait a minute. Is Christmas today really the same as the Christmas in the past few years? I think not. What with all the crisis and the shortage of money.

But then, this crisis still won't stop me from being excited for the Yuletide season. Because I've came to realize that money isn't really the reason for happiness. Cliche, right? But having so many friends and loved ones made me feel very special especially in this season.

At least I still get to receive the presents that were really meant to be given on the holidays! At least I will still be able to taste Fiesta Ham and good food for our Noche Buena and at least Christmas time is still as blissful for me as it was in the past few years!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, CHIGU! JUST SMILE AND HAVE FUN! =]

0 comments: