Saturday, June 24, 2006

Tears of the Past are Coming Back in the Present

Pain. People sometimes feel it physically. Well I don't.

But guess what, as I've been through all my sufferings, I've finally learned and realized that physical pain is just a pinch from emotional pain.

Yes I laugh. Yes I joke around. Yes I make people happy. But those people didn't know how I truly feel inside because they do not look beyond what they can see.

I've shed so much tears in the past. I've busied myself with work so I can forget everything.
But why are the tears I shed in the past coming back right now? Why am I so bothered with the person who hurt me, who made me feel that I'm the weakest girl on earth?


Why do I still cry fo rhim? Why do I still think that it could still work for the two of us? He's long gone, he's happy. He doesn't even care about how I feel anymore.

Friendship is all that's left in us, and I should keep it. Keep it although my heart bleeds, keep it although my eyes cry out buckets of tears.

Because only friendship can spare me from dying.

7 comments:

Anna said...

Hi Ate Neym!! Si Anna to. Nagcocomment lang.

Anna said...

Aww...Ate Neym. That entry was really heartfelt. Do you really feel that way?

ging said...

know what? i felt the same thing after a year when we broke up. tho' we should be really happy for other persons, we cant really forget the things of the past.. and it hurts.
it hurts esp when you still feel something for that person who loved and hurt you..
and you have no choice but to accept the fact that its over.
your time togeher is over now.

some people see us to be the clown of the crowd but deep inside we kept a feeling that can destroy us.. and that's not funny.

sometimes, i agree on what i heard on a show from TV: "ang pinaka-ugat ng problema sa daigdig, ay ang salitang tinatawag na pagibig"

but still.. we kept on loving...
we kept on loving because it's our nature.
kahit na we really feel pain, we kept on loving.

gerlie to.

ging said...

pahabol...
tinamaan ako sa entry mo. hehe.

Neym Ü said...

hehehe. yes anna, i really do feel that way and sometimes i hate myself for it.

gerlie! ang lalim naman ng mga pinagsasabi mo. pero oo, i guess we both feel the same.

ging said...

^ haha. felt. i guess naka-move on na tayo. naka-move on ka na nga ba? uhm?....

Neym Ü said...

di pa masyado. kaya nga napagbuahtan ng kamay ni bf, diba? hahaha!