Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'll Keep on Holding You 'til You Let Me Go

Just like the roaring thunder my heart cries for you
Just like a silent whisper, my heart longs for you
It may sound absurd and weird but that’s what I feel
You didn’t only hurt me once, you hurt me like twins
With a teardrop I cry thinking about my fears
Fear to be hurt, fear to be alone
Although I’m strong I become weak with you
Although I know how to fight, I’m willing to lose for you
I want to get over you, I want to forget you
I want to move on but how could I?
You are always around; you are always making me hold on to a wrong love
I wanna let go but each time I try to pull my hand away, you pull it back even harder
Your hold gets tighter every time I wanna pull it loose
I just wonder why you keep on doing this
You made a fool of me, you hurt me, you made me cry and yet you don’t want to let go of me
You stab my heart each time you’re with her but you don’t wanna see me with other guys
You’re being so unfair yet I tolerate your doings
I keep on thinking why am I doing all these sacrifices
Well maybe this is the only answer: I LOVE YOU
I love you although you hurt me
I love you although you made me cry
I love you although you make me feel stupid
I love because I just do and that won’t change even if I want to
My heart is closed with you inside
It’s hard to open it for others to fill
You locked it tight and you held the key
That’s why I feel like I’m lost with you all the time
I don’t know where this will bring us
I don’t know what will happen next
All I know is you’re in my heart
My thought runs with you
And all that I know is that until you won’t give me back the key to re-open my heart
I will always love you until my day ends

0 comments: